Department for Business and Transfer
is the central interface between the university and the local economy. We support the creation of new partnerships in the fields of further education and professional training, right up to research. Furthermore, we also contribute towards enhancing the region’s development. Our precise knowledge of all aspects of both the university and the region allows us to pool the skills present in the region and serve as a liaison for all subjects.
Personal contacts allow us to foster the level of trust required for a successful transfer of knowledge and technology, and we promote transparency throughout the university by a wide range of means.
We contribute to
- Transferring scientific expertise into practice
- Enabling a successful transfer of knowledge and technology, based on a level of trust instilled by personal contact
- Enhancing the region’s economic development and ensuring a supply of academically qualified future employees
- Making the university’s potential more transparent
- Optimizing the framework conditions for partnerships