- Finland was the right decision to do my semester abroad. I had 4 wonderful months.
- Newcastle: what makes the time here so special is simply the mixture of a beautiful city, impressive university, interesting people and Premier League ;)
- The stay at the university in Split was great, the lessons were completely in English and the learning conditions were very good.
- As startup enthusiasts, we were looking for management related courses, and found them at Riga Tech.
"From the World to Palatinate - From Palatinate to the World"
The department International Relations and Languages offers
- international prospective students an entry via the Internationales Studienkolleg
- support for international students in order to find an optimal (study)offer at the Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences
- international lecturers and staff various possibilities of a guest stay