SFInt stands for "Structural consolidation of internationalization through DoubleDegree programs and living partnerships".
It is a project for the internationalization of Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences funded by the BMBF and DAAD from February 2022 to October 2025 within the framework of HAW.International, Module B.
What are our goals?
- Establishment and further development of double-degree programs
- Intensification of joint research and teaching with partner universities
- Opening of professional perspectives for international students in companies in the region.
Who are our target groups?
SFInt addresses students and teaching staff of Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences.
The SFInt project is implemented or significantly supported by:
- Prof. Dr. Christian Armbruster (BW-contact)
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Bartscher-Finzer (BW)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Braun (IMST)
- Prof. Dr. Jörg Hettel (IMST)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Kilb (AING)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Leiner (AING)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Victor Lopez-Lopez (AING-contact)
- Prof. Dr. Hildegard Möbius (IMST-contact)
- Constanze Schmitz M.A. (Head of department Quality Management)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jens Schuster (ALP-contact)