SFInt means "Structural Consolidation of Internationalisation through Double Degree Programmes and Lively Partnerships".
This is a project on the internationalisation of Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences funded by the BMBF and DAAD from February 2022 to October 2025 within the framework of HAW.International, module B.
SFInt is aimed at students and lecturers of the Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences.
- Establishment and further development of double-degree programmes
- Intensification of joint research and teaching with partner universities
- Opening of professional perspectives for international students in companies in the region
Project management team:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Albert Meij, Department Applied Engineering
- Daniela Fleuren, Head of Department International Relations and Languages
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Magin, Vice President for Internationalisation