Applying for a Bachelor’s degree course
Would you like to pursue a Bachelor’s degree at our university? For applying and enrolling, it has proven successful to take the following two steps:
1. Check the application information
Firstly, it is helpful to thoroughly inform yourself of the requirements of your degree course, so that you may make the necessary preparations in good time:
- Entry Requirements
- Open entry, restricted entry, or aptitude test?
- Application and enrollment deadlines
- Applying with foreign education certificates
2. Finding the right application process
The path to your Bachelor’s degree course depends on whether or not you have already pursued an education in Germany and where you completed your qualifications to entitle you to attend university. Generally, the qualification required is a completed school-level education.
Which applies to you?
- I completed my school education in Germany or at a German educational institution and I have not yet attended university in Germany
- I completed my school education in Germany or at a German educational institution and I have already attended university in Germany.
- I completed my school education in another country.