- To find freely accessible databases, please use the database information system DBIS.
- To search for freely accessible electronic journals, you can use the EZB and the DOAJ directory.
- The publishing house JSTOR also offers access to more than 50 journals in Open Access and 6,000 freely accessible eBooks
- You can also use our subject portals - these also show an overview of numerous sources that lead to freely accessible specialist texts.
- Energie.de - Portal for the energy industry - EW, Netzpraxis, ET and Euroheat & Power from 2019, freely accessible until the end of 2020
- Nomos-elibrary - Nomos Science Total Volumes 2017 and 2018 permanently activated.
- Online-Bibliothek der OECD - read only access to all studies and statistics, including IEA statistics.
TIP: Always use the VPN for your search.