Below a short version of an application checklist can be found. If the documents are issued in another language than English, certified translations have to be provided. Applicants who have acquired a postgraduate degree in a different scientific field must have at least 2 years of experience in business administration, public administration or education administration, as well as sufficient knowledge of management. Applications will be evaluated by the Admission Board, which reserves the right to recommend additional courses to applicants (if necessary).
To apply for our International Joint Doctoral Programme, you will need the following documents:
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma and Master’s Degree Diploma and transcript of records from previous studies (these documents have to be translated into English and the translation should be notary attested)
- ID or passport copy
- Proof of English skills: e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or TOEIC certificates (level of proficiency C1 or above)
- PhD proposal on the topic of your PhD dissertation (up to 20 pages)
- List and copies of research publications (if applicable)
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 2 identical photographs (3x4 cm)
Once you have applied for the International Joint Doctoral Programme, your documents will be forwarded to the Academic Information Centre (AIC) for verification. AIC evaluates the level of your qualification. For additional information, please see: http://www.aic.lv/portal/en/arvalstu-diplomu-atzisana/academic-recognition-of-foreign-qualifications.
For further information concerning the application and admission procedure please contact Mr. Daniel Kleber via e-mail or via phone (0049-631-3724-5263).