The link to dial-in to the Job Fair will be posted here on Thursday 21.10.2021 - 8am. No registration is required.
The Job fair of HS Kaiserslautern is named FiKoM. It gives you as a student the opportunity to socialize in an informal atmosphere with interesting company representatives.
First semester students, students of higher semesters and graduates from all faculties of the university can get to know attractive companies. Outside the pandemic, the fair is held annually, alternating between the Kaiserslautern and Zweibrücken locations.
Information about the fair 2021
The 11th job fair of Hochschule Kaiserslautern will once again be held under the motto: Connect to business.Uploaded.
Based on the consistently positive experiences from last year, we will also hold the fair in 2021 in a purely digital format.
The fair will take place on 2 days: Tuesday, 19.10.2021 and Thursday, 21.10.2021.
Further information is also available in the Career-Gate.
- The FiKoM offers are free of charge and usually without registration.
- Current job advertisements and information about the planned events in the vicinity of the fair will soon be available in the Career Gate.
- Actively ask for information about current opportunities for career entry, possible internships, cooperative study places in KOSMO an topics for theses.
- Check the current demand for graduates in your own field of study.
- Get to know potential employers and their requirements
- Gain an insight into different corporate cultures during interviews
- Clarify questions relevant to you in direct conversation
- Apply for job offers, e.g. at the Digital Jobwall