Climate change, energy-efficiency, zero-emission buildings, biodiversity, sustainable consumption...
The challenges of our time and their respective solutions form the core of the applied research focus area of “Sustainable Products and Services” (German acronym: NAPUD). These are also reflected in the interdisciplinary work areas:
- Demographic change (CODEC)
- Sustainable urban development
- Sustainable business studies
- Resource management (SUMARE)
- Sustainability at the university
With the establishment of this research focus area, the Hochschule Kaiserslautern is making its contribution to sustainable development and is taking responsibility for the present and future generations.