- Finland was the right decision to do my semester abroad. I had 4 wonderful months.
- Newcastle: what makes the time here so special is simply the mixture of a beautiful city, impressive university, interesting people and Premier League ;)
- The stay at the university in Split was great, the lessons were completely in English and the learning conditions were very good.
- As startup enthusiasts, we were looking for management related courses, and found them at Riga Tech.
Make exciting study experiences at one of our partner universities
Semesters abroad and summer schools are possible within Europe and beyond.
First answer the following questions for yourself:
- What is important to me during my stay abroad?
- For how long do I want to go abroad?
- Which languages do I speak or do I want to learn intensively?
- Would I prefer to be near my friends/family or far away?
- What does my financial situation look like?
The International Office will then be happy to help you plan a suitable semester or programme abroad.